This training; As part of the Izmir Design Factory project, it has been brought online and offered to those who want to improve themselves in the field of Food Design. In this context, there are no special requirements during participation in online training. However, we recommend that you take a look at the "Supplementary Documents" section in order to better understand the training subjects and to access the high quality versions of the training files during your study.
Food Design considers the entire product process. Food design is concerned with products designed to cook, serve, and transport food.
Persons receiving this training;
- Will have knowledge about food design,
- Will learn the sub-titles of food design,
- Will learn about the design of the dining area,
- To have learned the methodology used in interior design for food, to know the best material to be used for the kitchen counter from food preparation, to create the right light, temperature and colors in the eating environment, to learn the knowledge of many food elements, from the dynamics of the eating experience,
- Learn what it takes to be a food designer,
- Will be able to learn about design thinking and food innovation.
You will have basic information such as what is food design and what topics it consists of.
You will have learned the knowledge of many food elements, from the methodology used in interior design for food, to knowing the best material to be used for the kitchen counter from food preparation, to creating the right light, temperature and colors in the eating environment, to the dynamics of the eating experience.
You will be able to learn what it takes to become a food designer and learn about design thinking and food innovation.
İzmir Tasarım Fabrikası temel düşünce yapısı olarak “Tasarım Odaklı Düşünce” (TOD) metodunu benimsemekte ve bunu öğrenim deneyimlerinde de uygulamaktadır.